Ferrero Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 29 001 249 261), Level 36, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, whose principal place of business in NZ is DKSH New Zealand Limited, Head office & Distribution Center, 279 Railway Road, Milson, Palmerston North.
Entries open at 12:00am AEST (2:00am NZST) on 02/05/22 and close at 11:59pm AEST (1:59am NZST) on 10/07/22 (“Promotional Period”).
Who can enter?
Only Australian and New Zealand residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating supermarkets (including online) in Australia and New Zealand which stock specially marked Tic Tac 24 gram and 49 gram packs (each a “Store”).
To be eligible to enter, entrants must purchase, in a single transaction, any specially marked Tic Tac 24 gram or 49 gram pack from a Store. Each specially marked Tic Tac 24 gram or 49 gram pack will contain a unique code located inside the pack (“Unique Code”).
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) visit the Website and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
(b) input the requested details including full name, email address, address, phone number, Store of Qualifying Purchase and Unique Code;
(d) submit the fully completed online entry form (each an “Entry”).
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
1. There will be ten (10) draws conducted for this promotion. Entries close for each draw at 11:59pm AEST (1:59am NZST) on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at 2:30pm AEST (4:30pm NZST) at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on the dates specified in the table below. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published on tictac.com on the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date||Number of Winners Drawn|
The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn in each draw will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid. For the avoidance of doubt, entries received in respect of each draw will be rolled over to subsequent draws, unless it is drawn as a winner and therefore will not be included in any subsequent draws.
What can I win?
There are 200 prizes available.
Each winner will receive two (2) x $100 gift cards.
Each Australian winner can choose any of the below gift cards that can be used at selected businesses based on the following themes:
– Shopping – The Card Network ‘The Shop Card’ – see https://thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/the-shop-card for further details;
– Restaurants – The Card Network ‘The Restaurant Gift Card’ – see https://card.gift/pages/the-restaurant-card for further details;
– Pamper – The Card Network ‘The Pamper Gift Card’ – see https://card.gift/pages/the-pamper-card for further details; or
– Event – Ticketek Gift Card – see https://premier.ticketek.com.au/ for further details.
Each Australian winner will receive two (2) of the same card chosen with a combined valued of AU$200.
Each NZ winner will receive two (2) x pre-paid Eftpos cards with a combined value of NZ$200.
For clarity each winner will be awarded two gift cards of their choosing.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is up to AUD$40,000.
How many times can I enter?
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid and (f) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted (to be validated by email address and any other means determined by the Promoter, acting reasonably).
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
Winners will be notified by phone and in writing within two business days of determination.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
• original packaging containing the Unique Code(s).
If you do not produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 1:30pm (AEDT) (3:30pm (NZDT)) on 12/10/22.
Unclaimed prize determination: 2:30pm (AEDT) (4:30pm (NZDT)) on 12/10/22 at the same location as the original draws.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s.
Any winner/s will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of determination.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 14/10/22.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter reasonably requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
ACT Permit No. TP21/01712
SA Licence No. T21/1542
NSW Authority No. TP/00495
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering including costs associated with accessing the promotional website. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited. If the prize is forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, validity periods.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift cards are not included. Any unused balance of the gift cards will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift cards.
- Prize values are in the currency specified in the table above (relative to each winner’s country of residence). Any unused balance will be forfeited and will not be exchangeable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
- Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash, unless otherwise specified. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions and subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify you of such changes.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. For Australian residents, if for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of / taking of the prize.